CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBrain training just a few minutes each day has been shown to bring lasting gains in cognitive fitness. Test yourself with a variety of new challenges to improve memory, logic, and reasoning, visual and spatial awareness, and language and math skills. Features over 300 illustrated puzzles to stimulate and entertain!
- Author BiographyDr. Gareth Moore is an expert in artificial intelligence and a Ph.D-qualified scientist from Cambridge University. His previous books include The Mammoth Book of Brain Workouts. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Gareth Moore
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- Place of PublicationCO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerseus Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.