All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Phibbs is an American who worked in the Indian forest department because of his love for Indian wild life. He retires to a relaxed life in his ancestral farm but is called back to service. A leopard has gone rogue and has become a man eater. It has thirty human kills to its credit. The problem is it is the age of forest and wild life conservation. Big game hunters have gone extinct except for a few old men who are still alive. Henry is one of them. And he is the best. But old age has dampened his exuberance to take part in big game hunting. Will he accept the challenge The leopard starts a killing spree, killing a human every third day. It has to be stopped. Henry realizes there is way out. He will have to stalk, hunt, and kill the man eater.
- Author BiographyJames Corbett traveled widely around India in search of animal stories.
- Author(s)James Corbett
- Date of Publication25/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.