All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionUnwrap the enigma, plece together the jigsaw. Find out what men want and how they get it! This is the book that every woman has been waiting for, the book every friend, girlfriend, lover, wife sister, mother (-in-law) or boss should have at her fingertips. Men will be desperate to peek inside, too, and check out the analysis. Learn to understand why men do what they do, react how they react, want what they want and get what they get. Unwrap the enigma, piece together the jigsaw. Find out how the male physique functions, what goes on in a man's head and which type of male you are dealing with. Think of this book as a travel guide to the Island of Man. Without this essential map to your destination, you will get horribly lost, kidnapped by the wrong idea or hijacked to a different island.
- Author BiographyAnother book from the team that developed the highly successful guides Household Management for Men (ISBN 1 84403 108 X), and Vehicle Maintenance for Women (1 84403 258 2).
- Author(s)Jane Moseley
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication08/09/2005
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date23/04/2009
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width166 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.