All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Sandy Mason releases Man Overboard, the second in his series of Johnny Dohue Adventures. Using his wit and sometimes sarcastic look at life, Johnny gets involved in all sorts of adventures and affairs that make his escape to the simple life in a Florida marina t so simple. On Florida's beautiful gulf coast, an experienced sailor suddenly goes missing at sea. His disappearance leads to a trail of money laundering, stolen boats, drug smuggling and kidnapping. Johnny Dohue and his ex-cop buddy Lonnie Turner work the case and become entangled in a Mexican drug ring with a penchant for violence. While Johnny uncovers some of his family secrets, his Lati lover is doing some investigating of her own as an undercover reporter. Filled with danger and suspense along with a few twists and turns, Man Overboard brings together the best and the worst facets of Florida life. There is intrigue, romance, sailing, drugs, cops and criminals as the story unfolds. Throw in some introspective dialogue and you have a pretty good story.
- Author BiographySandy Mason is retired from 25 years in the technology business. His professional career was predominately spent with IBM and Northrop Grumman. During that time he served as a software engineer and senior technical consultant. Sandy's career took him all over the country where he competed for large scale federal government software contracts. Sandy holds both a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Mathematics. Sandy is an avid sailor and often competes in sailboat races in the Tampa Bay Florida area.
- Author(s)Auth Sandy Mason
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication16/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.