All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMan Ray's most beautiful and surprising photographs, including many lesser-kwn images, are gathered here in a search, for the absolute modernity which he pursued throughout his artistic career. The selection includes photographs of his studios in Paris and New York, and a series of portraits, nudes and still lifes, all revisited through the invative techniques Man Ray developed, such as rayographs, aerographs and solarizations. With an original text by the artist and a detailed chrology, this book provides a fitting tribute to one of the great masters of 20th-century photography.
- Author(s)Man Ray
- Date of Publication16/11/1998
- Series TitlePhotography S.
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note60 full-page illustrations, chronology
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.