Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.98+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a young kid growing up in a farm town, Ross Mathews might as well have wished for a pet unicorn or a calorie-free cookie tree to grow in his front yard. Either of those far-fetched fantasies would have been more likely to come true than his real dream: working in television in Hollywood, California. Seriously, that stuff just doesn't happen to people like Ross. But guess what. It totally did. Now, with his first book, Ross takes us inside his journey as a super-fan, revealing the most embarrassing and hilarious moments of his small-town life and big-city adventures. From learning to swear like a hardened trucker to that time in high school when had to face down the most frightening opponent of all (his girlfriend's lady bits), Ross holds thing back. Oh, then there's his surprisingly shady past involving the cutest pair of plus-sized women's pajama bottoms, deliciously dangerous pot butter, and embezzled sandwiches. And, of course, how he's managed to turn an obsession with pop-culture into one-on-one interactions with celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Tiffani-Amber Theissen, Madonna, Michelle Kwan, and countless more without ever having a single restraining order issued against him. Infused with Ross's trademark humor, unique voice, and total honesty, MAN UP! is a mission statement for anyone who doesn't fit the mold. His hasn't been the most traditional way to build a career in Hollywood, but Ross has somehow managed to make his mark without ever compromising who he is. He is as serious about this as he is about Golden Girls trivia: You don't need to change who you are to achieve your dreams (although there's thing wrong with a makeover every w and then). You just need to Man Up!
- Author BiographyRoss Mathews grew up in Mount Vernon, WA. He began his television career on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in 2001 where he remains as a correspondent. Additionally, he is a regular roundtable comic and occasional guest-host on E!'s 'Chelsea Lately', as well as a red carpet staple on E!. He resides in Los Angeles and Palm Springs with his partner, Salvador, and their two teeny tiny perfect puppies. To learn more, check out HelloRoss.com, Facebook.com/officialrossfanpage, and Twitter @helloross.
- Author(s)Ross Mathews
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.