Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery young guy needs some advice on how to address all the pressing quandaries in life. How much do you tip the bellman? What do you cook for dinner to impress a woman? Well, he might be lucky eugh to have an older brother showing him the way, or maybe even a hip dad, but what if he doesn't? That's where Paul O'Donnell steps in with MAN UP! Paul and his expert friends explain everything a young guy might want to kw but was afraid to ask: how to decorate an apartment on the cheap, ask a girl on a date, avoid a speeding ticket, prepare for a job interview, train for a marathon, and hundreds more! Organised thematically and written in short, quick take entries accompanied by more than 150 how to drawings, it's solid advice from a guy who's been there before!
- Author(s)Paul O'Donnell
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtisan Division of Workman Publishing
- Content Note150 two colour illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.