All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThrough ancient artifacts and modern science, this richly illustrated handbook traces the development of four domesticated animals the horse, dog, cow, and cat important to the human community as pets, major food producers, and powerful work animals.
- Author(s)David Anthony
- PublisherUniversity Museum Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/1984
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Museum Publications
- Content Note35 color, 51 b/w illus.
- Weight277 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.