All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an examination of Levinas's philosophy of religion in light of his ethics and anthropology. It provides critical perspectives on Levinas by relating his work to that of Heidegger, Ricoeur, Rorty, Derrida and Vattimo. The focus of interpretation is the hermeneutics of kesis: the subject's ability to be open towards the other to the point where man can be seen as a place of God.
- Author(s)Renee D.N. van Riessen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/08/2007
- Series TitleAmsterdam Studies in Jewish Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.