All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreatment for depression with drugs has failed to help with depression because the causes of depression are t being addressed. Our clients were t responding to drug treatments for depression and traditional natural medicines did t seem to be any more effective than drugs. We found convincing research that demonstrated the link between the way people responded to stress and the development of depression. We started with this research and then developed a treatment protocol for our clients that focused on the key issues related to the underlying causes of depression. The results were impressive and that is why we have written this book. By following our treatment protocol t only do you remove the symptoms of depression, you also improve your health and energy levels. The effects of depression can be devastating and leave people struggling to achieve the things they want out of life. Our treatment protocol for depression can be implemented by anyone, including those suffering from a major depressive disorder. The book is an effective self-help tool for treating stress, anxiety and depression and is also suitable as a hand out for people being treated medically for depression.
- Author BiographyRon Fisher and Caryn Wichmann are both qualified naturopathic doctors and are registered in Australia as naturopaths and nutritionists. They are the founders and principals of the Perpetual Wellbeing Clinic which is a Naturopathic and Nutritional Medicine clinic in the city of Brisbane, Australia. Their formal qualifications are: Ron Fisher, N.D, BHSc(Nat), GradDipBus(Acc), ATMS, CPA, FAICD Caryn Wichmann, N.D, BHSc(Nut), BHSc(Nat), ANTA While treating clients at the Perpetual Wellbeing Clinic, Ron & Caryn would regularly come across people with complicated health issues that could not be resolved by conventional drug treatment or by traditional natural medicines. They made a decision to devote hours of research to each one of these cases to find out what was the underlying cause and come up with solutions. The result of this work was creative solutions to health problems and a dramatic improvement in the treatment protocols that were used for all their clients. Ron & Caryn decided to spread the results of their work more broadly by publishing several books including this book on depression and others covering most areas of natural medicine including weight loss, gastrointestinal diseases and cancer.
- Author(s)Ronald J Fisher Nd
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.