All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe need for medical students, physicians, nurse practitioners, and other healthcare providers to understand managed care is greater w than ever. With clear explanations of issues ranging from medical costs to healthcare reform, Managed Care Made Simple is an invaluable resource for anyone who has chosen a career in the health professions. The second edition of this successful book updates the latest in this rapidly changing field. Every chapter has been revised and a new section on legislative initiatives has been added. Dr Baldor's straightforward approach offers a greater understanding of medical ecomics for physicians and their patients.
- Author(s)Robert A. Baldor
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/04/1998
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Inc.
- Content Note0
- Weight220 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.