CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionPracticing physicians in the 1990s are under intense pressure from all sides. Large insurers threaten clinical automy while increasing professional risk; complex contracts demand new levels of business expertise; and a skeptical public questions skills and honesty more than ever before. This timely new book is the first to offer real solutions to these problems from the perspective of the working physician. Edited by Dr. Steven Isenberg, and featuring contributions from experts in law and business as well as clinical medicine, MANAGED CARE, OUTCOMES, AND QUALITY gives the physician or administrator the help he or she needs to ensure top-quality care in the 1990's and beyond.
- Author(s)Steven Isenberg
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
- Content Note72 illustrations
- Height300 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.