All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA growing number of companies are implementing modern cost accounting systems, such as activity-based costing (ABC). This book analyzes the general development and diffusion of ABC and its effect on Polish companies. It analyzes ABC literature in Polish journals and its implementation, structure, and benefits. It also compares general surveys and case studies with similar research conducted in Poland and throughout the world.
- Author BiographyTomasz Wnuk-Pel is associatepProfessor in the Department of Accounting, Faculty, and Management at the University of L?dz, Poland. His research interests concern methods of operational and strategic management accounting and especially diffusion of innovations and estimation of their implementation success. He is also vice president of RaFib Sp. z o.o., a consulting company that specializes in designing and implementing modern management accounting methods.
- Author(s)Tomasz Wnuk-Pel
- PublisherUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationKrakow
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Weight420 g
- Width173 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.