Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn Management Accounting, Leslie Chadwick introduces us to the vital importance of accounting as a management tool. Intended as an introductory accounting text, the book is written in a stimulating, accessible style. The author's 'teaching by objectives' approach clearly sets out what the reader should kw and be able to do. It includes step-by-step examples, question and answer sections, multiple-choice texts, lists of key works and self assessment exercises. Ideal for both students and managers on short-term executive programmes, one-semester and distance-learning courses.
- Author BiographyLeslie Chadwick is affiliated with the University of Bedford Management Centre.
- Author(s)Leslie Chadwick
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication04/06/1998
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleElements of Business Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Note20ill.
- Weight499 g
- Width188 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.