All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this popular textbook explores the latest approaches to cross-cultural management, as well as presenting strategies and tactics for managing international assignments and global teams. With a clear emphasis on learning and development, the text encourages students to acquire skills in multicultural competence that will be highly valued by their future employers. This has never been as important as w, in a world where, increasingly, all managers are global managers and where management practices and processes can differ significantly across national and regional boundaries. This edition has been updated after extensive market feedback to include new features: a new chapter on working and living abroad; applications boxes showing how theories and key concepts can be applied to solve real-life management problems; student questions to encourage critical thinking; and updated examples and references. Supplementary teaching and learning materials are available on a companion website at www.cambridge.org/steers. In addition, recommended in-depth cases for each chapter are available at www.iveycases.com/CaseMateBrowse.aspx.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Steers is Professor Emeritus of Organization and Management in the Lundquist College of Business, University of Oregon. Luciara Nardon is Assistant Professor of International Business at the Sprott School of Business, Carleton University, Ottawa. Carlos J. Sanchez-Runde is Professor and Director in the Department of Managing People in Organizations at IESE Business School, Barcelona.
- Author(s)Carlos J. Sanchez-Runde,Luciara Nardon,Richard M. Steers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date05/10/2016
- Content Note86 b/w illus.
- Weight930 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.