All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe third edition of this popular textbook has been thoroughly expanded and updated throughout to explore the latest approaches to cross-cultural management, presenting strategies and tactics for managing international assignments and global teams. With a clear emphasis on learning and development, this new edition introduces a global management model, along with enhanced 'Applications' and 'Manager's Notebooks', to encourage students to acquire skills in multicultural competence that will be highly valued by their future employers. These skills have never been more important, in a world where, increasingly, all managers are global managers and where management practices and processes can differ significantly across national and regional boundaries. This textbook is suitable for students taking courses on international management, as well as those on executive training programmes.
- Author BiographyRichard M. Steers is Professor Emeritus of Organization and Management at the Lundquist College of Business, University of Oregon. Luciara Nardon is an Associate Professor of International Business at the Sprott School of Business, Carleton University, Ottawa. Carlos J. Sanchez-Runde is Professor and Director in the Department of Managing People in Organizations at IESE Business School, University of Navarra.
- Author(s)Carlos J. Sanchez-Runde,Luciara Nardon,Richard M. Steers
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight900 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.