All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement consultancy and investment banking have been held up as industries at the forefront of contemporary globalization. Using an inter-disciplinary approach ranging across ecomics, ecomic geography, sociology and management studies, Andrew Jones analyzes the nature of globalization within business service transnational corporations in these sectors. Using qualitative research with leading business managers, he focuses on the social and cultural nature of 'doing' global service business in an era of increasing integration of the world ecomy.
- Author BiographyANDREW JONES lectures in Human Geography at Birkbeck College, University of London. His research interest has long focussed on large corporations and their relationship to globalization.
- Author(s)Andrew Jones
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.