All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading management consultants and academics discuss the development of the consulting industry and of the firms that have decisively shaped the sector. The authors provide in-depth insights into the leadership of top management consultancies, the strategy and structure of consulting firms, the changing dynamics of client-consultant relationships, and the development of new consulting approaches.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Jean-Paul Thommen is Professor of Business Administration, in particular Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, at the European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel, Germany. He is also Adjunct Professor at the University of Zurich and a Visiting Lecturer at the University of St Gallen. Ansgar Richter, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Organisation and Human Resources Management at the European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel, Germany.
- PublisherBetriebswirtschaftlicher Verlag Dr Th Gabler GmbH
- Date of Publication29/11/2004
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBetriebswirtschaftlicher Verlag Dr Th Gabler GmbH
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight324 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byAnsgar Richter,Jean-Paul Thommen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2004
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.