All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a thorough examination of a variety of specialties within the broad range of management consulting. A book of such scope and depth could only be written by a large number of experts, each from one of the many specialties related to management consulting. Together, all 27 contributors take the reader through an industry that is currently undergoing significant change. While covering all the major practice areas of consulting, the book also offers new insights into change processes and addresses compelling management issues w facing consulting firms.
- Author BiographyLarry E. Greiner is Professor of Management and Organization at the University of Southern California. Flemming Poulfelt is Professor of Management and Strategy, Vice Dean at Copenhagen Business School, and Director of the CBS Leadership Lab.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 38 black & white line drawings
- Weight725 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byFlemming Poulfelt,Larry E. Greiner,Thomas H. Olson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.