All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement Consulting: A Guide for Students bridges the gap between the latest academic research and practical skills to provide a comprehensive new introduction to modern consulting. David Biggs's important new textbook walks students through the key dimensions of management consulting - from the contexts, through the processes, and into skills and implementation - using a wide range of examples to provide a refreshing and modern guide for students. Every chapter deploys a consistent pedagogical framework including clear learning objectives that correspond with the latest standard course outlines, mini case studies, and industry snapshots. Full-length case studies appear at the end of every chapter, either prepared specifically for the text by international academics and consultants or supplied from premium vendors such as Harvard Business Review. A full set of online supporting resources for students and lectures make this the complete resource for management consulting courses at all levels.
- Author BiographyDavid Biggs (BSc, Dip.IS, MSc, PhD) is the Programme Director for Business and Occupational Psychology at the University of Gloucestershire and both delivers and researches consultancy services across a range of sectors. David has also lectured on a part-time basis at several locations including the University of London (Goldsmiths), University of Oxford (Christ Church), University of Hull, University of Northampton, in addition to leading both international and boutique consulting projects over a number of years.
- Author(s)David Biggs
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication15/03/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.