All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionManagement Control Systems helps students to develop the insight and analytical skills required of today's managers. Students uncover how real-world managers design, implement, and use planning and control systems to implement business strategies. The 12th edition builds on the strengths of prior editions by offering a rich diversity of cases balanced with current content and research.
- Author BiographyRobert N. Anthony ha insegnato alla Harvard Business School. Received his Ph.D. from Harvard University in 1978. He is the Earl C. Daum 1924 Professor of International Business at the Amos Tuck School of Business Administration at Dartmouth College. Professional credits include Outstanding Teacher of the Year, voted by MBA students during several academic years; and Outstanding Business School Faculty, named by Business Week.
- Author(s)Robert N. Anthony,Vijay Govindarajan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1542 g
- Width205 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.