All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can Multinational Corporations effectively manage and control their subsidiaries in transition countries? This empirical study on 40 MNCs operating in Central and Eastern Europe provides insights onto how the transition context and the culture of the region impact the choice and effectiveness of Headquarters control in subsidiaries.
- Author BiographyBARBARA BRENNER is an Assistant Professor for International Management at the Vienna University of Economics (WU), Austria. Previously she worked as a consultant for multinational corporations, as a research and teaching assistant at the Research Institute for European Affairs, and as a research fellow at the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Barbara Brenner
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/11/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.28Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.