Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionFocus on the fundamental principles and practices of effective management most important for success in business today with DuBrin's comprehensive, yet concise, MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS, 9E, International Edition. This brief edition offers a solid introduction for new managers or an in-depth review of core concepts and the latest research and applications for working professionals. Concise, complete treatment translates the latest research, theories, and management experiences into actual practice while addressing emerging issues, such as sustainability and environmental concerns, management in difficult times, employee morale, diverse workforces, and teamwork. Ethics, personal productivity, the latest information techlogy, and decision making are also included. Compelling examples show how to apply principles in a wide variety of business settings, while new skill-building features and self-assessments help readers refine the managerial, interpersonal, and technical skills necessary for career success.
- Author BiographyAndrew J. DuBrin is Professor Emeritus of Management in the E. Philip Saunders College of Business at the Rochester Institute of Technology, where he served as department chairman and team leader. Dr. DuBrin has taught courses and conducted research in leadership, management, organizational behavior, and career management. He presents at other colleges, career schools, and universities. He received his Ph.D. in Industrial Psychology from Michigan State University. Dr. DuBrin has experience in human resource management and is a business and personal consultant in career management, leadership, and management development. Dr. DuBrin is an established author of both textbooks and trade books, and he contributes to professional journals, magazines, newspapers, and online media. He has written textbooks on management, leadership, organizational behavior, human relations, political behavior in organizations, and impression management. His trade books address management issues from charisma, team play, and office politics to overcoming career self-sabotage, and coaching and mentoring.
- Author(s)Andrew J. DuBrin
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/03/2011
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width203 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.