All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNathan Lee Kaplan develops a talmudic perspective on management ethics. By analyzing the central ethical dilemmas of corporate managers in light of applicable traditions from the Oral Torah, this book offers a critical bridge between the contemporary business corporation and rabbinic Judaism's foundational tradition. The issues studied thereby include organizational culture, fraud and corruption, whistle-blowing, investor and employment relations, executive compensation, corporate social responsibility and environmental sustainability.
- Author BiographyDr. Nathan Lee Kaplan completed his Ph.D. at the Hochschule fur Judische Studien Heidelberg (Heidelberg School of Jewish Studies). He consults management on digital strategy and organizational transformation.
- Author(s)Nathan Lee Kaplan
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight513 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.