All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionInvations in management are becoming more numerous and diverse, and are appearing in organizations providing many different kinds of products and services. The purpose of this book is to examine whether some widely-promoted examples of these management invations - ranging from techniques such as Kaizen to styles of leadership and the management of learning - can usefully be applied to organizations which provide healthcare, and applied in different kinds of health systems. Management Invations for Healthcare Organizations is distinctive in selecting a wide and diverse range and selection of managerial invations to examine. No less distinctively, it makes an adaptive, critical scrutiny of these invations. Neither evangelist r nihilist, the book instead considers how these invations might be adapted for the specific task of providing healthcare. Where evidence on these points is available, the book outlines that too. Consequently the book takes an international approach, with contributions from Europe, the Middle East, Australia and North America. Each contributor is an expert in the management invation which they present. This combination of features makes the book unique.
- Author BiographyAnders Ortenblad is a Professor of Organization and Leadership at the University of Nordland, Bodo, Norway. Carina Abrahamson Lofstrom is a Researcher at The Gothenburg Region Association of Local Authorities, Sweden. Rod Sheaff is Professor of Health Services Research at Plymouth University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Management of Voluntary and Non-Profit Organizations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white tables, 28 black & white line drawings
- Weight771 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAnders Ortenblad,Carina Abrahamson Lofstrom,Rod Sheaff
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.