All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionManagement Learning introduces the context and history of management learning and offers a critical framework within which the key debates can be understood. The book also provides an incisive discussion of the values and purpose inherent in the practice and theory of management learning, and charts the diverse external factors influencing and directing the processes of learning. The volume concludes with a look forward towards the future reconstruction of the field.
- Author BiographyJohn Burgoyne is now semi-retired from the Department of Management Learning and Leadershi at Lancaster University. He is a visiting Professor at University Campus Suffolk, an Associate at Ashridge and Henley Business Schools, and a Trustee at Brathay Trust.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/1997
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn Burgoyne,Michael Reynolds
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.