Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $68.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMANAGEMENT PRACTICE IN DIETETICS, SECOND EDITION, merges all the areas of management practices in dietetics and foodservice into a unified whole, looking at management from a conceptual perspective and then citing examples of how the concepts apply to the various specialty areas. The text examines the wide-range of experiences managers face, from learning the termilogy to understanding the choices and experiences associated with management practice. Whether being introduced to the aspects of management for the first time or returning to refresh their skills, this text covers the basics of what one needs to kw in order to be a successful manager.
- Author BiographyNancy R. Hudson is the director of the Dietetics Program in the Department of Nutritional Sciences and Toxicology at the University of California, Berkeley. Her experiences include being the Chief Clinical Dietitian at The Stamford Hospital and the Clinical Nutrition Director at Children's Hospital in Oakland, CA. She has also received a number of awards, including the California Dietetic Association's Excellence in Education Award and Outstanding Dietetic Educator Award from the American Dietetic Association. A member of the American Dietetic Association, California Dietetic Assocation, Dietetic Educators of Practioners Practice Group, Foodservice Systems Management Education Council, and Kappa Omicron Nu, Nancy has written several articles and reviews and is the author of MANAGEMENT PRACTICE IN DIETETICS, SECOND EDITION (Thomson, 2006).
- Author(s)Nancy Hudson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2005
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1095 g
- Width211 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsReinforced binding,Library binding
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.