Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionBusinesspeople are taught to make decisions with facts and logic and to avoid emotional bias. But according to the latest research, people almost never decide rationally, despite thinking that they do. Human experience carries an emotional charge - and when people try to deny what emotions are telling them, they're losing what they've learned from the past. Charles Jacobs shows that understanding the lessons of neuroscience can help create better strategies, inspire people to maximise their potential and overcome the biggest hurdles to improve business performance.
- Author(s)Charles S. Jacobs
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date08/03/2013
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.