Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe author outlines the reasons why management risk must be examined within the perspective of each company's business challenges. He suggests there is a synergy between shareholder value and business ethics. He also underlines the importance of honesty, the risks associated with short-sighted management and over centralization, the benefits of invative strategies and senior management's accountability for reliable financial reporting. The text is based on an extensive research project done by the author between 2000 and 2002 in the US, the UK, France, Italy and Switzerland.
- Author BiographyDIMITRIS CHORAFAS is an international management consultant who has advised financial institutions and industrial corporations in strategic planning, risk management, computers, communications systems and internal controls since 1961. Dr Chorafas is the author of 125 books, some of which have been translated into 16 languages.
- Author(s)Dimitris N. Chorafas
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication12/12/2003
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.