All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionIf you could go back in time and ask any historical figure for advice on how best to manage your business or staff, who would it be? Benjamin Franklin, Niccolo Machiavelli, Elizabeth I or Helena Rubinstein? Well, they are all here, and more...Featuring nearly 20 figures from across two and a half millennia, this fascinating book brings you peerless advice on, and insights into, the essential nature of leadership and the human condition. Presented in their own words - through diaries, letters and published works (plus contemporary analysis and commentary from Diehl and Donnelly) - the advice is sometimes extreme, occasionally humorous, always profound. This book is unmissable!
- Author BiographyThe award-winning collaboration of Mark P Donnelly and Daniel Diehl has, since 1996, authored twelve books and over a hundred hours of non-fiction documentary television. Other titles by the authors include: Eat Thy Neighbour: A History of Cannibalism and Tales from the Tower of London.
- Author(s)Daniel Diehl,Mark P. Donnelly
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2007
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSutton Publishing Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.