All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe 8th edition of Management: Theory and Practice follows the same much-admired style developed by Gerald Cole with short, succinct chapters covering all aspects of management theory and practice commonly taught on undergraduate courses. This new edition brings an increased focus on real world examples of management in practice with the introduction of vignettes. Skills sheets and a running case study are also new features, which will help students put what they have learned into practice.
- Author BiographyThe late Gerald Cole worked and taught in a wide variety of large and small organisations in the public and private sectors. He held two non-executive directorships and was also an external examiner in CMS and DMS courses at Middlesex University. Phil, formerly advisor to Asia's highest paid CEO, worked for over 20 companies in almost as many countries prior to appointment as Senior Lecturer at Liverpool Business School. Having completed his Doctorate in Business Administration, at one of Europe's leading Business Schools, he went on to establish himself in academia, teaching at a range of universities. An experienced lecturer, he has an MA (distinction) in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, and frequently teaches on a range of business courses. In 2012 Phil's students nominated him for an Amazing Teacher Award. In addition, after being nominated by the Liverpool Business School, he received the University Award for outstanding impact on the student learning experience. Phil has written several books, including 'Management - Theory and Practice Ed 7' with Gerald Cole and, 'International Business and Management', both of which were published with Cengage. His books are popular texts on a range of business degree programmes. Phil lives on the Wirral with his wife Rebecca and three sons Toby, Jacob and Ben.
- Author(s)Gerald Cole,Phil Kelly
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Weight1085 g
- Width196 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.