Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe major changes in strategy and structure in MNEs increasing levels of global integration, invation by design, new network structures, outsourcing of major value-chain activities, E-commerce and the backlash against globalization. This special issue includes an overview of the integration-responsiveness framework.
- Author BiographyDavid Brock, Senior Lecturer, Department of Business Administration, Ben-Gurion University, Beer-Sheva, Israel. Julian Birkinshaw, Associate Professor, Strategic and International Management, London Business School, London, UK.
- Date of Publication24/02/2004
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleMir Special Issue
- Place of PublicationWiesbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight264 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Brock,Julian Birkinshaw
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.