All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagement by Ethics (MBE) is a reformation study of the rewned paradigm, management by objectives (MBO), by Peter Drucker. This book re-focuses on how to manage companies by ethical principles with a morally developed workforce. The benefit of this ethically practical paradigm, MBE, is that all business operations function with the total moral performance of the whole workforce from board room deliberations to work-floor associations. Through the operational strategies of moral development learning offered in this book, the company becomes a team. The marketplace changes with the interpersonal caring of managers, workers, and customers enjoying the MBE spirit of a trusting caring global community.
- Author BiographyRichard H. Guerrette is a divinity, management, and forestry scholar from Yale University. This book is a result of a career-long study which was presented at the Stockholm School of Economics (Routledge 1994). As a practical innovator, artist, and poet, he founded the EquiPax Gallery and Corporate Retreat Center in Newport, Vermont, attracting an international roster of artists from the United States, Canada, France, Switzerland, Germany, Romania, England, and Nigeria whose works are exhibited in Volume 2.
- Author(s)Richard H. Guerrette
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 1 tables
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.