All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany teachers of college-level business courses use titles in Barron's Business Review Series as textbook supplements to illustrate practical examples of business situations. The books also make excellent main texts in adult education and business brush-up programs. In addition to detailed analyses of today's business practices, these books include review questions with answers. The authors of this book describe and appraise several contemporary trends and techniques employed in company management, with reference to businesses of various sizes. The strengths and weaknesses of each method are reviewed.
- Author(s)Bruce H. Charnov,Patrick J. Montana
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/12/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.