Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by kylegadd92
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $45.00+ postage
- Good condition
- Sold by tinas-goodies
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis 4th Asia-Pacific edition of Management maintains its comprehensive theoretical base while bringing the challenges of management to life with hundreds of real-world examples.
- Author BiographyDanny A. Samson, B.E., Ph.D., is Professor of Management and was Head of the Department of Management at the University of Melbourne, where he has also been Associate Dean (Development) of the Faculty of Economics and Commerce and Director of the Foundation for Sustainable Economic Development and the Centre for Manufacturing Management. Professor Samson has been a member of a number of boards of directors, committees and industry bodies, including appointments as a member of the TAC Board, Australian Manufacturing Council and the Commonwealth Government Industry Task Force on Leadership and Management (Karpin committee). He has written eight books in the fields of decision analysis, manufacturing and production strategy, strategy, e-business and technology management. He has won research and best paper awards from leading journals, as well as teaching excellence awards, and has been Associate Editor of various management journals, such as the Journal of Operations Management. His principal research interests are in the strategic competitiveness of organisations and in the effective use of operations systems towards achieving that competitiveness. He has won numerous competitive research grants and published in a variety of journals that reflect the breadth of his research interests, including the Academy of Management Executive, Journal of the Operational Research Society, European Journal of Operational Research, Journal of Risk and Insurance, Journal of Business Research, International Journal of Management Science, ASTIN Bulletin, Journal of Operations Management, Interfaces, Decision Sciences Journal, International Journal of Technology Management, Australian Accounting Review, Decision Support Systems and the International Journal of Production and Operations Management. Richard L. Daft, Ph.D., is the Brownlee O. Currey, Jr. Professor of Management and Principal Senior Lecturer in the Owen Graduate School of Management at Vanderbilt University, where he specializes in the study of leadership and organization theory. Dr. Daft is a fellow of the Academy of Management and has served on the editorial boards of Academy of Management Journal, Administrative Science Quarterly, and Journal of Management Education. He was associate editor-in-chief of Organization Science and associate editor of Administrative Science Quarterly. Dr. Daft has authored or co-authored 13 books, including The Executive and the Elephant, Organization Theory and Design, and Management. He also has authored dozens of scholarly articles, papers, and chapters, and he has published in the Administrative Science Quarterly, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Strategic Management Journal, Journal of Management; Accounting, Organizations and Society, Management Science, MIS Quarterly, and Organizational Behavior Teaching Review. Dr. Daft has received several government research grants in organization design, organizational innovation and change, strategy implementation, and organizational information processing. An active teacher and respected consultant, Dr. Daft has served as associate dean and helped manage a start-up enterprise. He has been involved in management development and consulting for numerous organizations, including the American Banking Association, AutoZone, Bridgestone, Vulcan Materials, TVA, Pratt & Whitney, Allstate Insurance, State Farm Insurance, the United States Air Force, the U.S. Army, Central Parking System, USAA, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- Author(s)Danny Samson,Richard L. Daft
- PublisherCengage Learning Australia
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSouth Melbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintCengage Learning Australia
- Weight1675 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition StatementAsia Pacific ed
Most relevant reviews
- nirgal197913 Apr, 2016by
Good study book
Enjoy studying this book. It's not the latest version, but the differences with the new editions are not that big.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.