All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThe book comprehends different areas related to the activities of the managers in the field of tourism and is the result of several authors' work. The editors tried to gather the material from those areas of management that can't be found so often in the literature dealing with the management in tourism. The publishing of this book is a result of long term cooperation between the University of Aachen, Faculty of Ecomics, Institute of Ecomics and Didactics of Ecomics and the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Joze Jesenko was born in 1943. He studied mathematics at the University of Ljubljana where he also finished M.A. in the operations research. He has taken the degree of doctor at the University of Maribor. Today he is a full professor for the subject of quantitative methods. His research work is mainly directed in researching the methods of the multivariate analysis and its use in the solving of the problems of management. The Methods of optimizing and their use is the other field of his research. Joze Jesenko is currently lecturing statistical methods and methods of optimizing at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences. Iwona Kiereta was born in 1967 in Poznan (Poland). She studied Economics of Tourism at the University of Poznan followed by a Master Programme of European Studies at the University of Aachen. Her fields of research are European Economic Integration and Didactics of Economics. She has been lecturing at the Institute of Didactics of Economics at the Faculty of Economics at University of Aachen since 1999.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig. and tables
- Weight440 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byIwona Kiereta,Joze Jesenko
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.