Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Mintzberg's views are a breath of fresh air which can only encourage the good guys. The Observer Tied up in kts by KPIs? Confused by core competencies? Management doesn't have to be this way. In fact, it shouldn't be! One of today' best-kwn and most controversial thinkers on management has joined forces with other leading business figures to provide a thought-provoking mix of writing on management. The cutting edge views depicted in this book are controversially the opposite of what is often held up as the truth in management. Management? Its Not What you Think! brings readers an unusual mix of perspectives to help stimulate more creative management thinking and more enjoyable, challenging and more productive ways to lead their teams. This is a book readers can dip into, a book they can savour, a book that won't fail to get them reflecting on what management really is...
- Author BiographyHenry Mintzberg is perhaps the world's premier management thinker a Carlsberg-style endorsement of the author from Tom Peters, management guru Henry Mintzberg is one of today's best-known and most controversial management thinkers. Currently Cleghorn Professor of Management Studies at McGill University in Montreal, he is always interesting and usually controversial and holds the management and strategy communities in thrall. Bruce Ahlstrand likes to prospect for strategy gems in unlikely places - from the game of Texas Hold'em to the Greek tragedies. He has a D.Phil. from Oxford University and a M.Sc. from the London School of Economics. Bruce is the author is currently a professor of management at Trent University in Ontario, Canada. Joe Lampel began his career believing that strategy is the answer, but has recently concluded that it may be the answer to the wrong question. He first began to suspect this terrible truth during the long journey that produced the first edition of Strategy Safari. Joe was awarded a PhD in management by McGill University for good behaviour.
- Author(s)Bruce W. Ahlstrand,Henry Mintzberg,Joseph B. Lampel
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.