All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume presents findings and insights from contemporary thinking and research on the application of Information Techlogy in Educational Management. It analyzes the ways in which ICT has been used, across a range of educational institutions, to support various aspects of educational management. It is the latest in a series of books produced by IFIP Working Group 3.7.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number120
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight338 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byA. Fung,Christopher D. O'Mahoney,Ian D. Selwood
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.