All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionManagement of Soft Tissue Sarcoma addresses the diagsis and best current management of adult soft tissue sarcomas. Edited by world rewned experts, this book delineates and discusses each different sarcoma subtype individually. Both clinical and molecular diagses are addressed, and tumor histopathology is employed as the basis of treatment recommendations including surgery, radiation therapy, systemic therapy and vel therapeutics.
- Author(s)Cristina R. Antonescu,Murray F. Brennan,Robert G. Maki
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note57 black & white tables, biography
- Weight754 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.