Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionNurses and others in the front-line (paramedics, ambulance staff, hospital and GP receptionists, social workers etc) are reporting an increasing incidence of violence and aggression from patients/clients. Some of these outbursts have resulted in permanent injury, even death, to the health care worker. The book is structured so that the tion of violence becomes more explicit with each succeeding chapter, until finally the violent outburst arrives. It offers practical prevention and management strategies, based on sound research, and provides a comprehensive view of the problem which will be of value to people working in a variety of clinical situations.
- Author(s)Mark Chandley,Tom Mason
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication10/03/1999
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note14 ills.
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.