Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionManagement of the Object-Oriented Development Process consists of a series of high-level discussions on technical and managerial issues related to object-oriented development. This book introduces object-oriented development techniques, including modeling languages, programming languages, reusable patterns and software development processes. It discusses the ongoing trends of object-oriented development, including emerging e-business development frameworks, executable UML and requirements engineering. There is also a focus on managerial issues such as project management and software evaluation, and how to manage the paradigm shift from structured to object-oriented development. Management of the Object-Oriented Development Process offers systems developers, project managers, information systems students and researchers technical skills as well as strategic insights on how to manage software projects, deploy object-oriented software development processes, understand the current trends and make the transition from structured to object-oriented techniques.
- Author BiographyDr. Liu is an expert in information systems and has a strong publication record. He has extensive experience with the Oracle ERP software package. Dr. Roussev is an Associate Professor of CIS at the University of the Virgin Islands. His diverse background includes teaching and research experience in Europe, South Africa, and the US. Boris Roussev's interests are in the areas of object-oriented and economic-driven software development, requirements engineering and project management.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIGI Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width175 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byBorislav Roussev,Liping Liu
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.