All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionManagement of the Patient at High Risk for Breast Cancer provides a state-of-the art review of patients who are at high risk for breast cancer, how to identify them, the tools available for risk assessment and quantification and indications for genetic counseling and testing. The book summarizes the high risk breast imaging options, including newest techniques and schedules. Pathologic evaluation of high risk lesions are featured as well as the management issues surrounding these lesions. The volume also covers the management of concomitant cancer risk and screening strategies. A concise, yet comprehensive overview of the current status of the topic, Management of the Patient at High Risk for Breast Cancer serves as a useful resource for physicians and researchers dealing with and interested in patients at high risk for breast cancer.
- Author BiographyNora M. Hansen, MD Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, Division of Breast Surgery, Department of Surgery, Chicago, IL, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight584 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byNora M. Hansen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.