Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionALERT:'Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you'select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are t transferable. In addition,'you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products. ' Packages Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may t be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase. ' Used or rental books If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code. ' Access codes Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase. For courses in Introduction to Management Accounting Managerial Accounting, Fourth Edition helps students make the connection between managerial accounting concepts and the businesses they deal with everyday through strong coverage and effective practice. By presenting actual accounting decisions made in companies like Target and J. Crew, the text's precise coverage of the core concepts engages students in the learning process. MyAccountingLab for Managerial Accounting is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams-resulting in better performance in the course-and provides educators with a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress. This program provides a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. Here's how: *Personalized learning with MyAccountingLab-the online homework, tutorial and assessment program that helps students succeed in the classroom and beyond.*Students see the connections between accounting concepts and the businesses they interact with everyday.* Students learn from the latest information on important topics in the field. Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyAccountingLab does t come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyAccountingLab search for ISBN-10: 0133803805/ISBN-13: 9780133803808. That package includes ISBN-10: 0133428370/ISBN-13: 9780133428377 and ISBN-10: 0133451488/ISBN-13: 9780133451481. MyAccountingLab is t a self-paced techlogy and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
- Author BiographyKaren Wilken Braun is an associate professor for the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University. Professor Braun was on the faculty of the J.M. Tull School of Accounting at the University of Georgia before her appointment at Case Western. She has received several student-nominated Outstanding Teacher of the Year awards at both business schools. Professor Braun has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1985 and holds membership in the American Accounting Association (AAA), the Institute of Management Accountants, and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She also holds the Chartered Global Management Accountant designation, and is a member of the AAA's Management Accounting Section as well as the Teaching, Learning and Curriculum Section. Her research and teaching interests revolve around lean operations, sustainability, corporate responsibility, and accounting education. Dr. Braun's work has been published in Contemporary Accounting Research, Issues in Accounting Education, and Journal of Accounting Education. Dr. Braun received her Ph.D. from the University of Connecticut, where she was an AICPA Doctoral Fellow, a Deloitte & Touche Doctoral Fellow, and an AAA Doctoral Consortium Fellow. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, from Luther College, where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. Dr. Braun gained public accounting experience while working at Arthur Andersen & Co. and accumulated additional business and management accounting experience as a corporate controller. Wendy M. Tietz is an associate professor for the Department of Accounting in the College of Business Administration at Kent State University, where she has taught since 2000. Prior to Kent State University, she was on the faculty at the University of Akron. She teaches in a variety of formats, including large sections, small sections, and webbased sections. She has received numerous college and university teaching awards while at Kent State University. Most recently she was named the Beta Gamma Sigma Professor of the Year for the College of Business Administration at Kent State University. Dr. Tietz is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Management Accountant, and a Chartered Global Management Accountant. She is a member of the American Accounting Association (AAA), the Institute of Management Accountants and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. She has published in Issues in Accounting Education, Accounting Education: An International Journal, and Journal of Accounting & Public Policy. She regularly presents at AAA regional and national meetings. She also leads a short-term Study Abroad trip for accounting majors to Paris and London each year. Dr. Tietz received her Ph.D. from Kent State University. She received both her M.B.A. and B.S.A. from the University of Akron. She worked in industry for several years, both as a controller for a financial institution and as the operations manager and controller for a recycled plastics manufacturer. Dr. Tietz and her husband, Russ, have two grown sons. In her spare time, she enjoys bike riding, walking, and reading. She is also very interested in using technology in education.
- Author(s)Jr.,Karen W. Braun,Linda Smith Bamber,Walter T. Harrison,Wendy M. Tietz
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Out-of-print date07/07/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight2040 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.