Managerial Accounting by Peter C. Brewer, Eric W. Noreen, Ray H. Garrison (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $147.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.00+ AU $13.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by gabriellekneebone
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the long-time number 1 best-seller, Garrison has helped guide close to 3 million students through managerial accounting since it was first published. It identifies the three functions managers must perform within their organisations plan operations, control activities, and make decisions and explains what accounting information is necessary for these functions, how to collect it, and how to interpret it. Garrison's Managerial Accounting is kwn for its relevance, accuracy, and clarity. It is also unique in that the authors write the most important supplements that accompany the book: solutions manual, test bank, instructor's manual, and study guide making them both of high quality and extremely consistent with the textbook.
- Author BiographyRobert H. Garrison e professore emerito di contabilita direzionale presso la Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. Eric W. Noreen is a globe-trotting academic who has held appointments at institutions in the United States, Europe, and Asia. He is currently Professor of Accounting at the University of Washington and Visiting Price Waterhouse Professor of Management Information & Control at INSEAD, an international graduate school of business located in France. He received his B.A. degree from the University of Washington and MBA and Ph.D. degrees from Stanford University. A Certified Management Accountant, he was awarded a Certificate of Distinguished Performance by the Institute of Certified Management Accountants. Peter C. Brewer e professore presso la Miami University- Oxford, Ohio.
- Author(s)Eric W. Noreen,Peter C. Brewer,Ray H. Garrison
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1741 g
- Width228 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.