Managerial Economics: A Mathematical Approach by M. J. Alhabeeb, L. J. Moffitt (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $152.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $187.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUncertainty is present in every managerial decision, and Managerial Ecomics: A Mathematical Approach effectively demonstrates the application of higher-level statistical tools to inform and clarify the logic of problem solving in a managerial environment. While illuminating managerial decision-making from all possible angles, this book equips readers with the tools and skills needed to recognize and address uncertainty. The book also explores individual, firm, and market-level decisions; discusses all possible risks and uncertainties encountered in the decision-making process; and prepares readers to deal with both epistemic and aleatory uncertainty in managerial decisions. Managerial Ecomics features: An emphasis on practical application through real-life examples and problems An accessible writing style that presents technical theories in a user-friendly way A mathematical and statistical point of view that reveals the presence of uncertainty inherent in managerial decisions Thoroughly class-tested material including problems at the end of each chapter, case study questions, review exercises, and objectives that summarize the main discussions Managerial Ecomics is an excellent book for upper-undergraduate and graduate-level courses in business and ecomics departments. The book is also an ideal reference and resource for managers, decision makers, market analysts, and researchers who require information about the theoretical and quantitative aspects of the topic.
- Author BiographyM. J. ALHABEEB, PhD, is Professor of Economics and Finance in the Department of Resource Economics at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. Dr. Alhabeeb has been teaching finance and economics for over thirty years and is a recipient of the Academy of Educational Leadership s Outstanding Teaching Award for Innovative and Creative Teaching. L. JOE MOFFITT, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Resource Economics at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. The author of over fifty journal articles, Dr. Moffitt received his PhD.
- Author(s)L. J. Moffitt,M. J. Alhabeeb
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/01/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1182 g
- Width186 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.