Managerial Economics: Applications, Strategies and Tactics by R. Moyer, Frederick Harris, James R. McGuigan (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $109.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $211.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy illustrating how effective managers apply ecomic theory and techniques to solve real-world problems, MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS 13E helps future business leaders learn to think analytically and make better decisions. As always, the seasoned author team balances a solid foundation of traditional microecomic theory with extensive exploration of the latest analytical tools in managerial ecomics, such as game-theoretic tactics, information ecomics, and organizational architecture. This new edition is concise, comprehensive, and current with cutting-edge coverage of important management topics relevant to today's students, including an exciting focus on green business and environmentally friendly practices and products. Available with InfoTrac(R) Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
- Author BiographyR. Charles Moyer earned his B.A. in Economics from Howard University and his M.B.A. and Ph.D. in Finance and Managerial Economics from the University of Pittsburgh. Dr. Moyer is Dean Emeritus of the College of Business at the University of Louisville and Professor of Finance and Entrepreneurship. He is Dean Emeritus and former holder of the GMAC Insurance Chair in Finance at the Babcock Graduate School of Management, Wake Forest University. Previously, he was Professor of Finance and Chairman of the Department of Finance at Texas Tech University. Dr. Moyer also has taught at the University of Houston, Lehigh University, and the University of New Mexico and spent a year at the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland. Dr. Moyer has taught extensively abroad in Germany, France, and Russia. In addition to this text, Moyer has coauthored two other financial management texts. He has been published in many leading journals, including Financial Management, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of Finance, Financial Review, Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Forecasting, Journal of Economics and Business, Strategic Management Journal, and Journal of Industrial Organization. Dr. Moyer has been a member of the Board of Directors of King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and is on the board of Capitala Finance Corporation, the board of Enterprise Community Fund I, the board of US WorldMeds, and the board of Summit Biosciences. James R. McGuigan owns and operates his own numismatic investment firm. Prior to this business, he was Associate Professor of Finance and Business Economics in the School of Business Administration at Wayne State University. He also taught at the University of Pittsburgh and Point Park College. Dr. McGuigan received his undergraduate degree from Carnegie-Mellon University; his M.B.A. at the Graduate School of Business at the University of Chicago and his Ph.D. from the University of Pittsburgh. In addition to his interests in economics, he has co-authored several well-known books on financial management. Frederick H. deB. Harris (Rick) is Professor of Economics and Finance at the Schools of Business, Wake Forest University. Dr. Harris holds a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia and a Dartmouth College A.B. in Economics. His specialties are pricing tactics and capacity planning in product markets as well as price discovery in financial markets and security market design. He has taught managerial economics required courses in the M.A. in Management and M.B.A. programs and elective B.A., B.S., M.S., M.B.A., and Ph.D. courses at Wake Forest, the University of Texas, and William and Mary, as well as several universities in France, Italy, Germany, and Australia. Dr. Harris has earned two school-wide Educator of the Year awards and two Researcher of the Year awards. Other recognitions include Outstanding Faculty (Inc., 1998 and 2001), Outstanding Faculty (Business Week's Guide to the Best Business Schools, 1997-2004), Board of Associate Editors (Journal of Industrial Economics, 1988-2003), and the Runner-up Prize (European Corporate Governance Institute, 2007). His numerous publications have appeared in leading journals in economics, finance, and operations, such as the Review of Economics and Statistics, The Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of Financial Markets, The Journal of Operations Management, and The Journal of Business Ethics. He also writes with practitioners in the Journal of Trading from Institutional Investor Inc. and in the Inform's Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management.
- Author(s)Frederick Harris,James R. McGuigan,R. Moyer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Weight1525 g
- Width210 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement13th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.