Managerial Economics and Organizational Architecture by Clifford W. Smith, Jr., James A. Brickley (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $145.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 10 Nov
- AU $408.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagerial Ecomics and Organizational Architecture, 6e helps the student to gain an understanding of the basic tools of ecomics used to solve important business problems. It also provides an in-depth analysis of the firm and corporate governance topics. The Sixth Edition continues with a focus on decision-making and managerial applications within the structure of an organization. Managerial Ecomics and Organizational Architecture is thoroughly integrated with the adaptive digital tools available in McGraw-Hill's LearnSmart Advantage Suite, proven to increase student engagement and success in the course. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
- Author BiographyResearch and teaching interests in the economics of organizations, corporate governance and compensation policy, corporate finance, franchising and banking. From 1989 to 1991, he was chairman of the Finance Department and research director at he University of Utah's Garn Institute of Finance. Professor Brickley was chairman of he Committee on MBA Programs from 1994-1997. Clifford W. Smith, Jr. University of Rochester Research and teaching interests involve financial and managerial accounting. He and Professor Ross L. Watts received American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Awards in 1979 and 1980 for their joint papers. He received the American Accounting Association award for Seminal Contribution to Accounting Literature in 2004. He was the 1978 winner of the Competitive Manuscript Award, sponsored by the American Accounting Association, for his paper, The Costs and Benefits of Cost Allocation. His research, which has come to be called positive theories of accounting, seeks to understand the costs and benefits of various accounting procedures. He and Watts co-authored a book, Positive Accounting Theory, published by Prentice-Hall in 1986.
- Author(s)Clifford W. Smith,James A. Brickley,Jr.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1335 g
- Width210 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.77Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $21.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.