All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEffective management is becoming increasingly important in all aspects of archaeology. Archaeologists must manage the artefacts thay deal with, their funding, ancient sites, as well as the practice of archaeology itself. Managing Archaeology is a collecton of outstanding papers from experts involved in these many areas. The contributors focus on the principles and practice of management in the 1990s, covering such crucial aeas as the management of contract and field archaeology, heritage management, marketing, law and information techlogy. The resulting volume is important and informative reading for archaeologists and heritage managers, as well as planners, policy makers and environmental consultants.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/1995
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 line drawings
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAnthony Firth,David Wheatley,John Carman,Malcolm A. Cooper
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.