All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis dissertation fundamentally investigates the ability and explanatory power of the parenting advantage concept to effectively manage business portfolios. It contributes to a largely igred field of corporate strategy research: namely, the parenting role and value added strategies of corporate headquarters.
- Author BiographyDr. Matthias Kruhler completed his doctoral thesis under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Michael Nippa at the Chair of Management, Leadership and Human Resources, Technical University of Freiberg. He is a Project Leader and member of the Corporate Development practice area of a global management consulting company.
- Author(s)Matthias Kruhler
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/04/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.