Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis report examines the existing constraints and opportunities to implement a catastrophe insurance system which can resolve the key obstacles currently impeding broader implementation of a risk funding approach. The four main pillars in such a strategy involve: strengthening the insurance sector regulatory requirements and supervision; establishment of broad based pooled catastrophe funding structures with efficient risk transfer tools; promoting public insurance policies linked to programs for loss reduction in the uninsured sectors; and strengthening the risk assessment and enforcement of structural measures such as zoning and building code compliance.
- Author(s)John D. Pollner,The World Bank
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication31/07/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWorld Bank Technical Paper: Europe & Central Asia Poverty Reduction & Economic Management
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 495
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content Notetabs.ch.
- Weight299 g
- Width206 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.